- User Since
- Sep 4 2021, 00:53 (116 w, 3 d)
Tue, Nov 21
Updated for pricing array length 0 check, diff summary and test plan.
Sun, Nov 19
Updated array length checks, error message and price element index.
Fri, Nov 17
Per tg chat, disabling alias registration if the pricing array from API has more than one entry. I've kept the Alias component itself still accessible as the user should still be able to check their registered aliases, which is separate from pricing matters.
Thu, Nov 9
Reaching out to the ChangeNow team on this. Potentially because local dev cashtab is accessed via http and there may be policies mandating https sources.
Removed debug logs
Wed, Nov 8
Removed aliasFee state far and updated component to access directly from the aliasPrices object
Added real time localized pricing displays per alias input, improved not null checks, added default value for aliasPAram in queryAliasServer args.
LocalString formatting applied to pricing since it's likely to eventually be a large number in prod.
Tue, Nov 7
Backing out extension changes
Alias.js now pulls aliasPrices as a context variable and triggers a regresh if none exist.
Sun, Nov 5
- parentAffiliatedId set to the official ABC account from Antony
- Reverted settleAddress back to undefined otherwise the Receiving Address field will not be displayed in the widget. Whoever is managing the ABC account can just execute monthly withdrawals from the official account to the IFP address.
Sat, Nov 4
Fri, Nov 3
I must have missed something here
Rebase to master
Updated processChronikWsMsg() to refresh pricing every 90 blocks rather than every block
Updated UI as follows
Thu, Nov 2
Updated checkbox logic to toggle between showing and hiding the seed phrase in addition to the updated static warning message.
Updated UI per feedback.
Also note the snapshot test updates to unrelated components is due to the updates to src/assets/styles/theme.js from this diff which sits globally across the app.
Wed, Nov 1
Setting the IFP address as the settlement address.
Added isValidSideshiftObj() along with unit tests to validation.js to check that the instantiated sideshift object contains the expected APIs. If not valid, an error is displayed in place of the button in Swap.js. This can be verified by malforming the sidieshift library url in /public/index.html header.
Rejigged UI for reference:
Re-arranged UI per feedback, updated label for active wallet registration checkbox.
Tue, Oct 31
Improved pending array filter and variable names.
Will re-use the existing registration field with a check button as a separate diff.
Added pendingAliasCounter to tally count of certain aliases within the pending array for the current address.
Added conditional substring to the pending alias warning which indicates number of pending registrations for this wallet address.
Updated test snapshot for Home
Oct 29 2023
Updated the Swap component to be a central portal for all Swap widgets rather than SideShift specific. It now houses both ChangeNow and SideShift.
Oct 28 2023
On a separate note, I've also carried out localized usage of this diff in /apps/examples and it tested fine.
- Refreshed the dist folder within /modules/chronik-client repo via npm run build
- Go into /apps/examples and removed current client npm uninstall chronik-client
- Installed this diff via npm i ../../modules/chronik-client
- Go into /apps/examples/getDetailsFromTxid.js, import the client via the relative path above and instantiated ChronikClient constructor with an array of 1 mispelt url (simulated outage) and 1 correctly spelt url
- Executed the example via npm run getDetailsFromTxid <txid> and it should cycle past the 1st url and connects successfully on the 2nd url to return the transaction details.
Responding to feedback
Full onchain pending alias check is now implemented in the post-registration-button-click logic (preparePreviewModal), which renders an additional sentence in the registration confirmation modal, depending on whether pending.length is > 0. The local pending check per keystroke is now removed due to low value.
Oct 27 2023
Oct 26 2023
- Initialized aliasLookupName in formData
- Using the newest pending prop in the /alias endpoint to distinguish between unregistered or pending confirmation aliases
- Screenshots below:
Responding to feedback. Note: the XPI url was unstable recently and started breaking the test suite. Replaced all instances of this with the working XEC version in test.ts.
Oct 25 2023
quick note - if you end up going through with this you'll need to remove this button from SendToken.js as well
Worth noting this would be implemented at the point of pressing the register button and not when the user is inputting the alias name with each keystroke being parsed for validity. I can add it as a conditional text render in the registration confirmation modal (preparePreviewModal).
Oct 24 2023
The alias registration input field now detects whether an input (without needing to click Register Alias) already has a pending tx for this wallet and renders a non-blocking warning.