Starting this new diff after encountering commit issues with D10239 which will now be abandoned.
- Created new function 'formatSavedBalance' in utils/validation.js to take a savedwallet balance as input and return a formated locale string so large XEC balances are legible
- Imported the newly created locale string function into Configure/Configure.js and utilised as part of conditional rendering to mitigate edge cases that may prevent the app from rendering.
- Added unit tests in validation.test.js to test edge case inputs for SWBalances, including undefined/null balances, zero and max supply trillion balances
- Fixed overflow issue with long wallet names pushing buttons off the UI by adjusting overflow:hover css for both <SWName> and <SWBalance>
- Added additional styling in Configuration.js's <SWBalance> component to enhance aesthetics and distinguish SWBalance values from SWName
- Updated jest snapshot for Configure.js