New functionality for T1848, however may need to wait till the rate limiting issue in T1920 is resolved.
- Added a collapsible Advanced section on the Send UI that allows the user to input an optional OP_RETURN message as part of their Send transaction.
- The OP_RETURN logic in useBCH.js only executes if the user has supplied a message, otherwise the transaction builder simply builds the standard send/change outputs.
- If a message was supplied, it is added as Output #0 to the transaction prior to the send/change outputs.
- Message validation via the use of maxLength attribute, limiting the input field to 150 characters. Technically the limit is 255 chars but there have been reports of bchjs errors well under that limit, hence the nominal limit of 150 for now.
- handleOpReturnMsgChange added to Send.js as a placeholder for more advanced operations in the future
- New AdvancedCollapse styling added to StyledCollapse.js