- mempool tracks & reattempts delivery of a transaction where a GETDATA hasn't been requested by a peer yet.
- transaction delivery is not attempted again after GETDATA is received.
- transaction is removed from the unbroadcast set when its removed from the mempool.
Adapted to our different APIs:
- create_confirmed_utxos is defined in test_framework.blocktools
- disconnect_nodes takes a node as 2nd parameter, not a node index
Includes a bugfix from bd093ca15:
- add missing parentheses after node.disconnect_p2ps
This is a backport of Core PR18807 [6/7]
Depends on D9010