- User Since
- Sep 6 2017, 16:08 (92 w, 4 d)
Fri, Jun 14
- Added sanity checks at various steps in the seed updating process
- Added basic error checking
- Added ability to skip one set of seeds if it fails
Should come after a major release, not during
For posterity: D3315 explains why the name change is not applied by simply backporting this PR: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/12949/files
- Added unit tests
- Improved test coverage
- Added new unit tests as a new cmake target check-devtools
- Fixed some bugs in the original script as a result of the new tests
Thu, Jun 13
Investigate the duplicate RPCs in the help message. It sounds to me like some of the accounts code as either not deprecated correctly or needs to be cleaned up before this is backported.
Wed, Jun 12
Missed Amaury's comment regarding testing. This is a good idea and should be included.
Tue, Jun 11
Fixes according to feedback
Still need to update docs, but looking for a concept ACK before continuing.