- User Since
- May 14 2017, 13:52 (105 w, 2 d)
Please mention the PR that is backport in the description like this:
- This is backport of Core PR12345
- The test plan is inadequate as it doesn't run the RPC tests - and probably should do so using the debug build to check that there are at least no regression (that build is not green for RPC tests).
- This seems to be a duplicate of D3021 and suffer from the same problem that there is a test dependency that is missing - or if it is not, then there should be at least some justification as to why this is the case.
t seems like this would depend on whatever added the get_difficulty_for_null_tip test.
The test place doesn't cover RPC tests, however, this is clearly changing RPC tests.
If the problem is that nodeid is signed, then this is what needs fixing, not all the constants.
Ok the approach this diff takes is a bit backward. It doesn't really remove the activation of anything, it just change the activation point to the genesis block. Here is a better approach:
- Create a flag that disalow segwit recovery.
- Make that flag a standard flag.
- Remove all mention of the flag in all validation path except mempool admission.
A few changes, but overall, it looks good.
Sat, May 18
That should really be made a standard flag first for a while. If not then a client could get banned during IBD.
Fri, May 17
Rebase and remove empty line.
Thu, May 16
Back on your queue. This would not serve much of a purpose before cmake build works anyways.
I'm pretty sure the dependency graph for this is completely wrong.
Updated test plan
config contains allt he confgure generated files, so config/version.h would make much more sense.
Reup fubared diff
Wed, May 15
Tue, May 14
Please write a proper test plan.
Fix initial diff broken due to DDoS
The fact you should ECM to implement this is of little interest as fr as the API is concerned.
Sun, May 12
Where is part 1 ? Why doesn't this depends on part 1 ?
ARM64 is typically called AArch64 and 32 just ARM
It's not clear that this depends on any way on the diff you say it depends on.
It is clear you are aware this patches does many things at once, because you enumerate them in the description.
This invent a new way to configure things for no apparent reason.