- User Since
- Feb 6 2018, 15:00 (63 w, 2 d)
Sep 27 2018
Mar 6 2018
Rebased on master to resolve merge conflicts (some tests were added to TEST_LIST, which is being deleted bz this DIFF)
I've also re-run all tests to get updated timing.json, which now includes the new tests.
Mar 4 2018
Mar 3 2018
I've done some preliminary analysis on call graph generations and I'm shraing the results here.
Unfortunately I did not have enough time to actually analyze bitocin-abc code and find the low hanging fruit, that task description mentions.
Still' I hope, that's a good start.
Mar 2 2018
Fix according to review comments
Mar 1 2018
Feb 26 2018
Feb 25 2018
Minor fix: Renamed Timings.build_dir to dir
Splitting this update in smaller commits. This commit saves test timing in build_dir/timing.json
Feb 24 2018
I'll try to work on this...
Feb 23 2018
Feb 22 2018
Feb 21 2018
Feb 19 2018
Feb 18 2018
Is it OK to store timing.json in git (test/function/timing.json)?
autopep8 was already run before the first commit. It looks like arc diff also runs arc lint. Unitl I've installed autopep8 or arc diff kept failing.
Rebased onto master
Hmm, PushSig already has default SigHashType parameter (introduced in D932):
Rebasing onto master to avoid conflicts
Feb 17 2018
Rebasing again after doing git fetch origin master
Rebasing on master (arc land failed)
Addressed review comments
Feb 16 2018
Here are some guidelines on how to get out of the mess, created by stacking and rebasing commits.
- Some of your commits might be detached (as a result of wrong rebase). To find them use git log --graph --decorate --pretty=oneline $(git rev-list -g --all --author=yourName)
- Match those commits with Phabricator Diffs by visiting https://reviews.bitcoinabc.org/Dxxxx and checking hashes in Revision Contents/Commits
- One you found detached commit, create a branch from it: git branch yourBranchName commitHash
- Someone else might have already pushed his commits onto master. To avoid problems with landing your commits, fetch remote master changes by doing git fetch origin master && git rebase -i origin/master
- Rebase your branch: on master: git rebase master -i
- Make and necessary changes and commit them
- To check if arc still maintain reference to the Diff, run: arc which
- Arc probably lost the reference to your Diff. It also sometimes mixes up what was already commited and what not. To specify Diff and commit range, use Use arc diff --update Dxxx firstCommitHash
Rebased to fix permissions on files, that I have modified
I also removed executable flag from src/secp256k1/src/modules/recovery/main_impl.h (I have checked old versions and this flag is already present on master)
Part2 - updating Diff, so that it now contais both commits for this task
Updating already accepted revision D1071, becaue it has file mode changes
Trying to fix permission (part 4)
Trying to fix the permission (again)
Feb 15 2018
Feb 13 2018
@jasonbcox, should I also try to remove the following functions from DstEncode.h:
Feb 11 2018
fixed executable flag permission (again :-())
fixed 2 of 3 review comments. The locking question remains open
Feb 10 2018
Fixed permissions (also on files src/rpc/mining.cpp, rpc/rpc/misc.cpp, whose permissions was not modified by original commit)
Fixed file permissions
Feb 9 2018
Feb 8 2018
Here is the first chunk of T170 – I replaced usages of Params() in addrdb.cpp and fixed all refrences.