c60c49b Improve help text and behavior of RPC-logging (Akio Nakamura)
Pull request description:
- It is allowed libevent logging to be updated during runtime, but still described that restriction in the help text. So we delete these text.
- Add a descrption about the evaluation order of <include> and <exclude> to clarify how debug loggig categories to be set.
- Add a description about the available logging category "all" which is not explained.
- Add "optional" to the help text of <include> and <exclude>.
- Add missing new lines before "Argument:".
- "0","1" are allowed in both array of <include> and <exclude>. "0" is ignored and "1" is treated same as "all". It is confusing, so forbid them.
- It always returns all logging categories with status. Fix the help text to match this behavior.
Backport Core PR11191
Depends on D3684